Spoken Sanskrit Series – Episode 8: “Falling ill”
Here is the spoken Sanskrit series episode 8. Topic is “Falling ill”. News words and phrases are introduced to know the well being of the patient. Joseph has fallen sick and Yang is asking about his well being.
• What happened? kim āsīt? ( किम आसित ?)
• Sick/ill: asvastham ( अस्वस्थम )
Dibhu.com-Divya Bhuvan is committed for quality content on Hindutva and Divya Bhumi Bharat. If you like our efforts please continue visiting and supportting us more often.😀
• Tired: shrāntah ( श्रान्त: )
• Sleepy: nidrāluh ( निद्रालु : )
• Headache: shirōvedanam ( शिरोवेदनम् )
• Medicine: aushadham ( औषधम )
• Pharmacy: aushadhashālā ( औषधशाला )
• To bring: ānayati ( आनयति )
• Cough: kāsah ( काष: )
• To take/receive: svīkaroti ( स्वीकरोति )
• To sleep: nidrām karoti ( निद्राम करोति )
• Must do/have to do ____: ____ karaṇīyam ( करणीयम )
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?