Which are the best days for recitation of Shrimad Bhagavad Gita?
Shrimad Bhagavad Gita recitation can help in reducing the ill effect of 9 Planets of astrology. Although recitation of the Shrimad Bhagavad Gita is always beneficial, however if it is recited in a specific pattern it removes the ill effect of planets but also reduces the obstacles in the path of shadhana and yogis as well.
Shrimad Bhagavad Gita should be recited in following manner. Shrimad Bhagavad Gita recitation should be started from Friday.
- On Friday Chapter1 and 2 should be recited.
- On Saturday Chapters 3,4 & 5 should be recited.
- On Sunday Chapters 6,7 & 8 should be recited.
- On Monday Chapters 9,10,11 & 12 should be recited.
- On Tuesday Chapters 13,14 & 15 should be recited.
- On Wednesday Chapters 16, & 17 should be recited.
- On Thursday Chapters 18 should be recited.
Thus one should conclude Shrimad Bhagavad Gita week long recitation. This pattern or recitation removes the obstacle sand removes the ill effect of Nine planets.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Dibhu.com is committed for quality content on Hinduism and Divya Bhumi Bharat. If you like our efforts please continue visiting and supporting us more often.😀
Tip us if you find our content helpful,
Companies, individuals, and direct publishers can place their ads here at reasonable rates for months, quarters, or firstname.lastname@example.org