How many times we have to make changes in our travel plan and it is really a pain to explain to TT or make alternate arrangements at the last moment. Many people do not know but the confirmed rail ticket can be transferred . This is a very good initiative by our Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. Here are instances where namechaneg is allowed::
1. A confirmed railway ticket can be transferred to your blood relations.
2. If a person is holding a confirmed ticket and is unable to travel, then the ticket can be transferred to his / her family members including father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter, husband or wife.
3. For transfer of ticket, an application must be submitted atleast 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure of the train to chief reservation supervisor with ID proof.
4. Government officials can transfer to other govt official.
5. Students can transfer ticket to other students.
Share this. It may help someone.
For Details access / visit to: –
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Dibhu.com is committed for quality content on Hinduism and Divya Bhumi Bharat. If you like our efforts please continue visiting and supporting us more often.😀
Tip us if you find our content helpful,
Companies, individuals, and direct publishers can place their ads here at reasonable rates for months, quarters, or firstname.lastname@example.org